NaBITA Training & Certification Events for K-12
NaBITA is the premier association for behavioral intervention team training, offering a number of trainings to meet the growing demand for new and unique professional development opportunities. You will find an in-depth overview of current offerings from NaBITA and links to descriptions of our trainings below.
Certification courses are typically two-day intensive trainings that certify individuals in a given topic. At the end of the course, all attendees will receive a certificate of completion, and be certified in any given topic for up to two years. Individuals will need to renew their certifications every two years, either through in-person events or online trainings.
Training events can be adapted into 2-hour, 4-hour, 8-hour (or more!) timeframes, and will focus on one topical area.
- MERIT Active Shooter Training
- Critical Issues in Campus Safety
- Crisis Media Relations for Educators
- Critical Incident Response Training for Educators: Supervisors and Managers
- School Site Vulnerability Assessments
- Understanding the Complexities of Student Release/Reunification
- Emergency Preparedness for School Staff and Families
- Critical Incident Response for School/University Law Enforcement Officers
- Site Vulnerability Assessments
If you do not see the training you are looking for, contact us for upcoming locations, to inquire about hosting on your campus, or to talk with a NaBITA team member about additional training offerings.