This one-day course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the SIVRA-35 tool and teach participants to plan and conduct SIVRA-35 interviews in a manner that results in obtaining more accurate and reliable information. This course is equal parts expert instruction and practical application, as participants practice their SIVRA-35 interview skills through role play scenarios and receive feedback on their approach from top-tier experts in the field. Participants should complete the SIVRA-35 course and be familiar with the tool prior to enrolling in this advanced course.
In this course, you will:
- Apply the SIVRA-35 to an in-depth case study to accurately interpret and score a case
- Conduct an effective SIVRA interview to obtain accurate and robust information
- Gather follow-up information and identify other key stakeholders to interview in a case to check the accuracy of the information and gather additional insight
Who should attend?
- BIT members
- Case managers
- Student Affairs staff such as Conduct Officers, Residential Life staff, Deans of Students
- University Police, law enforcement, or campus safety professionals
- Individuals trained in SIVRA-35 who want more practice conducting an interview
Live, Interactive Online Training
- $699 Member
- $799 Non-Member
Hide Details & Schedule
- October 13: 10:00am - 5:00pm ET Register
*You must attend all dates in your session to receive credit for attendance.
Group discounts are provided on a sliding scale based on group size and applicable on registrations for the same training or event. Discounts will be applied at checkout starting for groups of 2-4 attendees and increasing for groups of 5 or more attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
To obtain certification from NABITA, you will need to sign-in to your Event Lobby each day of training and attend the whole event. It is our expectation that you are present for the entire duration of your training course. Certification will only be provided once NABITA have verified attendance through the Event Lobby.
Please allow 7-10 days following the completion of the course and then log in on our website and visit the My NABITA page to access the Continuing Certification Credit (CCC) program system. Please follow the instructions on the webpage to obtain your certification. Our CCC program allows those certified by NABITA to track, maintain, and extend their professional development through our programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Certification refers to attendance at a qualifying event; TNG cannot speak to individual attendees’ knowledge, expertise, or command of the material.