An in-depth exploration of the NABITA Standards for Case Management.
Attendees will earn a certification in Case Management Standards and Best Practice. This course focuses on the 24 NABITA Standards of Case Management which outline the structural, process, and quality assurance & assessment elements of non-clinical case management.
Who should take this course?
Ideal for anyone who provides direct support services to students or individuals experiencing distress
What is case management?
Providing support to students to assist them in removing barriers to success and in increasing their holistic well-being
In this course, you will:
- Expand understanding of case management as a defined process and/or position, with specific expectations related to standards of practice
- Learn approaches to ensure case management is effectively connected to the BIT
- Gain practical strategies for case management processes and 1:1 service delivery
- Develop an ability to confidently evaluate case management processes and identify opportunities for growth based on implementation of the standards
- Gain meaningful guidance for creating, augmenting, or improving case management functions at your institution
Who should attend?
- Case Managers
- Behavioral Intervention Team members
- Staff currently doing case management without the formal title
- Administrators who supervise case managers
- Departments looking to implement case management strategies or hire a case manager
- Student Affairs staff such as Conduct Officers, Residential Life staff, Deans of Students
Live, Interactive Online Training
- $1,299 Member
- $1,399 Non-Member
Hide Details & Schedule
All registration fees include attendance for all days of training and extensive training materials. Registration fees apply to all attendees, including Super Members and retainer clients.
Certificates will be included. Instructions on how to access your certificate will be sent within 7-10 days of the training completion.
*You must attend all dates in your session to receive credit for attendance.
Group discounts are provided on a sliding scale based on group size and applicable on registrations for the same training or event. Discounts will be applied at checkout starting for groups of 2-4 attendees and increasing for groups of 5 or more attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with question
To obtain Certification from NABITA, you will need to attend the whole event. It is our expectation that you are present for the entire duration of your training course.
Please allow 14 business days following the completion of the course and then log-into or create an account with our Continuing Certification Credit (CCC) system. Please follow the instructions on the webpage to obtain your certification. Our CCC program allows those certified by NABITA to track, maintain, and extend their professional development through our programs.